Samstag, 3. Januar 2015

Good Bye Datca, welcome "Handan Karadag"

Dear Yoga and Thai Massage Friends...

I wish you a happy, healthy, strong and lightful 2015.

As you may know, i've moved from Turkey to Spain this Autumn and am currently in a "baby break". I'm feeling super happy to be pregnant with our first child and observing a shift in my work/life/familylife-balance.

My next week long retreat is planned for Autumn 2015 either here in Spain, Portugal or Marocco. Also a little visit in Germany this summer, where i might teach at your school. Please stay tuned.

I would like to thank everyone in Datca who joined my classes and treatments. It's been a great year to settle down in mediterranean life and i've enjoyed the outstanding beauty of Datca a lot. Yet i trust you understand that i'm following the path of my own breath, my calling and moving on...

Please like www.facebook.com/handanhamidekaradag to follow my news, announcemnets and other inspirational stuff. :)

With love,
Handan